Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hola From Bogota Colombia

We made it! Sorry I didnt have anytime to call from Houston, we almost missed our flight to Colombia. But yesterday was a long day to be in an airplane it was almost a six hour flight. We got here at like 10:00PM but couldn't see a thing! So I didnt even actually get to see Colombia yet. We get to go outside in like an hour from now, so I will finally really see where I am living for the next two years. This MTC is awesome! There's only like 60 people here 35 North Americans and then the rest natives. I'm way excited to talk with the natives, even in the first morning they have showed me a ton of new stuff. I love that there are less people, for speaking spanish which is exactly what I want and need. The only thing I don't like is we have a community bathroom, which was pretty crazy this morning. So i'll have to get used to that. I got a new companion when we got here too. His name is Elder Ludwig. He was in my district from Provo and is from Salt Lake. He's a really quiet kid, but he is really smart, so I'm hoping we can learn a lot together. I know you want the address but I don't know what it is yet. But my P day is going to be on every friday from now and I would love to hear about home! So this is just a quick reminder that I love all of you and that I'm doing great. Talk to you on friday!

Adios 

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment