Sunday, February 7, 2016

Getting a Family Married :)

Things have been really good here, I had my very best week ever here in Bogota, we found 11 new people to teach, and we had two people going to church. And it gets even better we are going to get a family married!! I want to ask the family a favor, my companion's really struggling with his clothing  the first time we were together he told me how poor his family is but it never showed. But know with time in the mission his clothes are falling apart. We talked to the mission and they have shirts and pants for him, but I was wondering if you could send me money to buy him shoes. The shoes he has have holes and are way too small for him I dont know what we can do but I'd like to get him some nice ones he can wear for the rest of his mission! I don't know if I'll be able to write dad very much for his Birthday but let him know I love him and that we'll have a good 6 months together when I get home to catch up on all our shows and work together everyday!  I love you all very much! 

Love-
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment