Monday, January 25, 2016

I'm a Missionary!

It was really good week this week, but we didn't have very much time to work. This week we had a 70 visit our mission so I was with him for two days of the week and we had interviews the other day, but we had someone progressing in the area ! I learned a lot of things that I can do better this week so I'm stoked to apply them this week. We have been bless with an awesome family, Franklin and Judy, Judy isn't a member and she is super animated to find out if the church is true and got an answer this last week about the Book of Mormon and went to church so that's super exciting, I haven't had anyone progress in weeks so it's a big relief! I got to go, i love you guys! I'll  see you next week! I sure hope you are all reading and praying as a family. And that you have family home evening tonight!! hahaha I'm a missionary!!! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment