Monday, January 25, 2016

Better Late than never ...

So this last week was pretty sweet. I'm stocked to be with Elder Ojeda again, we already have a sick unity. But this week was awesome for the spirit that we felt, our area has nothing, but we just went out and started looking, we have a lot of potential this week. But I want to tell you a cool experience I had, I have been praying a lot harder lately to have a confirmation that Jesus really is our Savior, and that the church is true, and the other day I had a dream. I had this dream that I was walking and the all of a sudden I was walking with Grandpa, and Grandpa told me in the dream that I had been forgiven , that I was worth it and I was working in the work of the lord. I've never had a dream like that before, I'm pretty sure the lord gave me that confirmation. But this week had so many other spiritual experiences it was awesome. My friend Elder Haralson read a talk one time about dreams and he said that when the lord gives us an answer it will be through someone we trust. So that's my Grandpa!!! Well I gotta Go ... Love you all!

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment