Monday, January 11, 2016

In the Liberty Zone

Well I got moved.. hahaha I'm with my old companion Elder Ojeda from Neiva! It's pretty sweet I am now Zone leader in the zone called La Libertad. My area is called Casablanca and it's in the Liberty zone (in english I'm really excited, I think there's a lot of things here that I can do better, in my last zone I was still learning how to help a lot of missionaries, but here I think I can come out more as a leader for them. So I'm actually opening a new area with my companion, so as of now we have nothing.. haha but that will make things more fun, we are already really good friends, He's the companion that I baptized a lot with in Neiva. I like opening a new area because it's really just between you and the lord, he will guide us I know it. So I have some pictures to send but this place today doesn't have an adaptor for the memory so Ill send them next week. (: gotta go ... I love you all.

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment