Monday, April 18, 2016

Moving on to the Libertad Stake!

So this week was transfers and guess what? They transferred me just one area over from mine, now I'll be in the stake center chapel in the Libertad stake. The worst part is that they shipped off my companion to be the new assistant. He was a real good friend, I'm sure you guys will meet him some day. So now I'm going to teach my new companion elder Amaya how to do all the zone leader stuff we do, which isn't that much. My new comp is from Honduras  but he lived in the states for the last 5 years and served in the army so he's about as American as I am1haha But he was already here in the zone and we've been pretty good friends so I'm really excited for the way things are looking! A few pictures this week. I can still tare things up even though I'm Chubby.  Have a good week, I talk to you all soon.  
Love 
Elder Chavez
literally wore some holes in my shoes!

Elder Jackman from Sandy ... He lives behind smiths on 94Th

The Martinez Family ... It was hard saying Goodbye, this family is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment