Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week of April 25th

Letter from April 25, 2016

Things have been pretty good on my end, I have to say it's pretty weird to learn a new area, usually I stay for a while and have to teach the area to my companion. I kinda miss my old area I was starting to get really close to the people there, I'm still in the same stake and I saw a few of them on Sunday and it sounds like they want elder Forsyth and I back. haha The new areas cool but there are a lot of challenges we need to fix here. One the members don't even know who the missionaries here, the Elders liked to do more street contacting than working with the members, so we need to gain confidence and quick. We also have a ton of investigators that have been listening for a long time and just haven't gotten baptized. I think well be able to baptize a few but after that we have nothing.. haha we need to find teach and baptize all at once not just do a few at a time but all! haha

Love 
Elder Chavez

Some Random Pictures Mason sent.  This is his bed Friend Mitchell.  One of their many camping trips.  Mitchell is currently serving a mission in Mexico!
Mason and His best Friend Mitchell and his Brother Chandler






























No comments:

Post a Comment