Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Went to the Temple with Moroni

I went to the temple with Moroni today (He is one of Mason's First Baptisms)  it was pretty crazy to see him again! ill send you pics next week of Moroni and I this internet place is a little sketchy to take out my camera. haha I felt kinda bad today, I got kind of sick last night and was catching on fire at the Temple so I was there but suffering with him the whole time. haha He's going to be a good missionary. ( I am Friends with Moroni on Facebook and he looks up to Mason so much.  He will always tell me how grateful he is for Mason teaching him about the gospel)  My goal hasn't been to just be a cool missionary, but a missionary that the members remember because Ive worked hard and been obedience. It was good to talk to the family.  I am excited to come home and spend time with you guys.  I love you so much.  I feel like I don't tell you enough.  

Love
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment