Monday, March 23, 2015

Just Keep Fighting!

Things went pretty good this last week, we make a lot of progress in these last few weeks of the cambio (transfer) and it was awesome to see a fruit come out of it. We had the baptism of Mario and he asked me to do the service it was an honor. I'm really excited for my area but a little scared too. We found out the cambios (transfers) and I'm staying here for another six weeks which is really cool, but my companion is leaving. I feel like we got so much done together and that we could still do so much more but I guess it's time. Haha We became good friends. So I'm getting a new companion his name is Elder Ojoda or something like that. Nobody knows who he is so I guess we'll find out. Haha I know I just need to put more trust in the Lord and things will always work out so I'm going to focus even harder on that in this cambio (transfer) to have the success and the conversion I want out here. I'm really glad to have the chance to be out here and work. I have seen miracles and I hope that all of you have too. I love you all some much. Just keeping fighting Haha

A Few weeks ago when Mason went back to Girardot for a district meeting
They were able to go out for domino's Pizza! Mason said this is one of the things
He misses most, the food and sitting around with his Family!


These are a few of the Elders from Mason's District

This is Pedro he can only talk with his hands but He is way cool! We are working with him and his grandson and should hopefully baptize them this transfer. It was his grandson birthday the other day and they asked us to play the whole thing it was really fun. I can feel the difference when we actually work with the people and the ward and not just the investigators alone it makes the world of difference.

Pedro's grandson

Mario's Baptism 3/21/2015

Mario Baptism 3/21/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment