Monday, March 30, 2015

This is the Month of Winter!

Well things are pretty good here. I got my new companion his name is Elder Ojeda from Argentina. Things are going good with him he's pretty quiet. I'm really excited for these up coming weeks we have a lot of people who should be getting baptized in the month of April so that will be cool. One thing I really like is that this ward has kinda become mine. The members all know me and ask me for help and we are working really well with them so that has been really cool to.  This change we have helped them to work more. oh by the way it's winter here right now because it has been raining. So the people say this month is the month of winter. Haha With this rain though I have really been cold usually I don't sleep with anything but this week I actually had to use my sheet. My sheet!!! That's how cold I was! Haha Well hope everything is good with the family.  I love you all.  Looking forward to conference this week.  

Love-
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment