Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Starting to see some fruits for the work!

Things went really good for conference. I got to listen to all of it in English this time, which I really liked a lot. Haha! But the best part is that we had 8 investigators come to the conference with us and 5 of then have baptism dates for this month!!! We have a baptism planned for this Saturday and next, so I'm praying that every thing can keep going forward.  I feel like I'm starting to see some fruits for the work we have done but I am afraid that we might slow down and I want to do just the opposite. We have work to do. I need to get my new companion to know the area in these next few week I don't know how much longer I'll be in this area, I've been here for 4 months now and I don't want the work to stop going like it is if I leave. But things are good, thought about the family a lot this weekend makes me a little homesick, a year ago I was at conference and now I'm here. Haha only two more left in the mission too! I don't know where the time has gone but I don't know if I like it. Haha! Hope the family is doing well.  I love and miss you all.

Love-

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment