Monday, March 16, 2015

Things Are About To Get A Lot Hotter!

Things have been going by so fast I hate it! I feel like I have so much to do and then the next thing I know is the week is over. So next Sunday is cambios (transfers) so we'll see if I get to stay here or not, which would be cool if I did and even cooler if I was with my companion for one more transfer. But I guess we'll see. Things have been going pretty good, we have been working a lot with the ward members lately which is the best way to work. It's more fun and you can actually help out their family and friends. We have like 4 or 5 family home evenings this week so we should get to meet a lot of new investigators, which will be awesome. And we are going to have a baptism this week!!! His name is Mario Gomez he is way cool he has come and played soccer with us the last two weeks and has been progressing a ton. He's 18 so I really hope he could make some goals to go on a mission it would be sweet to have a convert do that, but we still got to baptize  him first. haha!  But things are good just really hot. We have a new rule too, where we can only wear long sleeve shirts to stop other elders from getting that sickness I had so things are about to get a lot hotter. I love you guys.

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment