Monday, May 4, 2015

I Have News ...

I have News,  I am going to be transferred!  I will be going to Bogota but for only one day.  I have been called to be a trainer so I will go to Bogota to pick up my new companion or my Kid as they say here in the mission.  We will be opening a new area together which is named Chicoral,  Which is in the zone of Girardot.  So I'll be going back kinda close to my first area.  But this place is like a farm town.  They don't have a chapel there they have what's called una case capilla or a house that is a church. Haha! It's going to be hard I already can feel it, but I am excited.  I have come to learn that it is pretty fun to put your faith in the Lord and when you put in your part he will always help you!  So thats what I am going to be doing with my hijo (Son).  So today I will be going around and saying goodbye to everyone and it will be hard.  I called a few people and they already told me that they will cry when I leave so today should be interesting. Haha! I can't wait to talk to everyone in a few days.  I love and miss you all.

Love-
Elder Chavez


No comments:

Post a Comment