Monday, June 1, 2015

Slow week

It was a slow week, We didn't get to teach as many lessons as I would have liked. But we did get to have our investigators come to church! We have a baptism planned for next week, but it's going to come down to the wire. We are helping a couple get married so we had to have the lady's papers sent here from an other place far away, so if the papers get here on time well have the wedding and the baptism!! And if not ... it's going to get postponed. Things are alright with my companion, I've just come to realize that we aren't the same type of person and that's fine, I just always thought when I trained someone it would be like Elder Mizari and I ... really good friends! But I guess not. Haha it's more important how the people are not us. I got on late today, we lost track of time cleaning the house.  So I will make it up next week by sending pictures.  I love you all.

Love-
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment