Monday, June 8, 2015

We Are Seeing Our Prayers being Answered

Things have been getting a lot better here in Chicoral, we were able to teach a lot of people this week and we have a chance to have three baptisms too this Saturday!  We still haven't gotten the papers for the marriage so we might have to wait another week to baptise them. I can already see Satan tempting them to not go though with it but we are constantly showing them it's the right thing to do. We have another lady Claudia, she's investigated the church for like 5 months and has wanted to be baptised but has needed to talk to her husband who is in the jungle, we made plans to fast and pray that he could call her and he did!!! That's been awesome in this area, we have really seen our prayers being answered. So Saturday should be fun, or at least pray it will be! Things got a lot better this week with my companion, I sat him down and we just talked for like two hours about what we want to do to help each other and everything has been better and this weekend was awesome our lessons got a ton stronger. I've been thinking a lot about time lately, but not in a bad way but I have been trying so hard to the conversion for these people, investigators and members, this week I was trying to see about my conversion, have I really changed? Or am I the same person I was? I've been focusing a lot on becoming an instrument in the Lord's hands so that he can change and use me the way he needs to. I hope I'm doing OK. I hope you all are well I love you!

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment