Monday, June 15, 2015

No Change This Transfer

Well we had another 6 weeks of transfers already here in the mission and nothing is changing for me.   Elder Galleguillo and I are the only companionship in the whole zone who didn't get a change, but that is what I thought would happen. This week was really slow with the work, we lost a lot of time planning our baptism. Yes we had a baptism in the very last week of the transfer! (June 14,2015) But you are going to be mad at me ... I couldn't take any pictures, haha we had it Sunday morning and we were in such a rush we forgot. Haha I feel really bad for Elder Galleguillo I had him do the baptism for his first and we didn't even take a picture! Haha but I guess that's fine. I took some pictures of our church and some of the families in our area so I hope you enjoy.  I love you all!

Love-
Elder Chavez

The Church House

Bathrooms

Inside the Church House


No comments:

Post a Comment