Monday, July 6, 2015

A Day late

Ok well I couldn't write you yesterday because Elder Galleguillo got emergency transfered. They called us and said he was going to Bogota, so all day we were running around trying to get him ready to go, but the thing that killed me is that there are a ton of parties right now in this part of Colombia so when we went to write there was not even one store open. I was worrying about you last night I knew you would probably freak out so I'm sorry I tried my best. So anyways I got a new companion he came this morning, I had to stay the night with some other elders in the next town over from us. But his name is Elder Condori he is from Peru. He's 25 years old and has two weeks in the mission. haha so I'm training again. hahah another adventure, but he seems really cool we've only been together for like 5 hours now but we are already getting along great. This last week was pretty slow again, but we were able to do some pretty cool things. We went to Ibague one day because my mission president is going home. Today is his last day here and our new president gets here tomorrow. It was really sad to see him go. I still remember when I started and I didnt like him ... I thought he was a jerk for telling me not to write Courtney, but man to I love that guy. He has always been there to help me and love us. He told me how proud he was of me when he gave me the last hug goodbye. Wish I would have gotten to spend more time with him. That's the down side of the hot lands, you don't get to see the people like you do in Bogota. But hey I'm going to complete one year here in the hot lands and hopefull the next year too. Haha if I dont die of sweating to much. hahahaa! I love you all.

Love-
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment