Monday, November 17, 2014

Cambios

Well cambios are here and I will be in Girardot for another 6 weeks! With Elder Mizari too! Haha so things didn't get to changed up for me. But this last week was a little rough. Elder Mizari was pretty sure he was going to leave so we passed by all the members this last week and took pictures. Really awkward because I just sat there waiting around. Haha but it was good. He was really bummed when he found out he was staying. He told me it wasn't that he didn't want to be with me he's been here for five months already and was hoping for a change. I'm trying to work harder so that he can be excited for this cambio. We need success, my area has only had 8 baptisms for like the last year and a half. We are trying to help establish the church. So we are looking for families!! We need to have more families in the church. So this transfer we are starting a new. Getting to Work.

 Love You all Elder Chavez
Mason's First Zone Leader

Girardot

Girardot

No comments:

Post a Comment