Monday, February 23, 2015

Just letting the Lord Guide Things

Things are all going pretty well here too, besides the fact that we didn't have anyone go to church this last Sunday. We had plans with a lot but they all called us Saturday and told us why they couldn't go. Which was nice because they were responsible but it still kinda stunk! Haha I think this week could be really good and this whole month of March could be really awesome but we'll need to work that much harder if we want the results. But I feel confident that we can make a big difference now. I don't like to think about the numbers, the zone leaders called me last night for the numbers for my district and numbers made it look like we did nothing to help the people come to church,  but that's not true. I just want to help everyone the best way I can. I'll be having a baptism soon, my investigator got interviewed and she passed so that good,  I think it will be next week though, because we found out that her mom is a less active so we want to get her more involved with her daughter and we are going to start teaching another daughter too so that's a new family!!! I'm pretty content with the ways things are, I really like being focused in and just letting the lord guide things.  I love and miss you all!

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment