Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Adventures Ahead ...

 Things are going to be a little different this transfer. So my companion Elder Hurtado is going to Bogota to be a zone leader and I'm getting a new one, His name is Elder Moronico he is from Argentina. I was with him last week when Elder Hurtado went to Bogota. But the real adventure is that I have been called to be a District Leader here in Neiva. So that is the biggest news I have for you guys! And I have to say I am really nervous but I know I can do it. It's funny, I have two ex district leaders in my district so I have a lot of back up and help. I'm really glad that my mission president has the trust in me to do this. And I'm really excited to have this experience to learn. It's defiantly going to be an adventure. HahaJust to let you know my health is totally fine. I worked all day every day this week so no need to worry about that anymore. My toes still get a little swollen by the end of the day but I'm fine! Oh and something I forgot to tell you last week ... Clay Moss (kid Mason went to school with since kindergarten) was emergency transferred here to Neiva. So we have been talking a lot which is cool and super wierd at the same time, it makes me feel like I was just in high school yesterday! I love my New companion so things should be really good. Love you all!

Love
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment