Monday, September 21, 2015

Things are a little Different

Things have been going pretty good down here. A little different ...the mission is starting to change a little with the system of things. It's made me feel different, I feel that we are starting to lose focus on the people and to only focus on the baptisms. Which I swore a long time ago I would never do. It's made me think a lot more about myself as well and I haven't liked that one bit. But this up coming week we have interviews with our president so I'm really excited to see what he can have to say to me to help me be a better missionary. We were able to find some sweet people this week, We have been working well with members and had three new families presented to us. That's what I love to have confidence from the people to help their loved ones. I have come to love the people here so much, I think it could be a bad thing sometimes because it will be really hard to leave here one day, the people always tell me that times going down. Scary that really sucks I want to be out here for as long as I can I need to get better and change a lot more. haha Its been good though, I think the mission is just going through a change and it's made a lot of us uncomfortable. I went on an intercambio with my Friend Elder Haralson and he has felt the same ever sense the things have been changed up. But I'm trying my best to do what I'm supposed to I just feel a huge need to be better as of late and want to know what more I can do. Sounds like the Chavez curse still lives ... I've been kinda sick the last few days too just like the girls, just a head cold but it hasn't affected the work at all so thats been good! love and miss you all

Love- 
Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment