Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bogota Bound!


Well the call has been made looks like after 15 months of serving in the hot lands I will be headed to Bogotá!! haha it's going to be a huge change to be honest, First time in Bogota. I will also be with an Elder from my group, Elder Quinlin from Texas, I will be having my first gringo companion. And the third new thing is that I have been assigned to be Zone Leader. I feel overwhelmed. hahaha but good at the same time, I knew that there would be some changes in this transfer but man did the Lord really want to mix things up on me. But I know it's what he wants of me and I'm going to do the very best that I can, I know I need to get better and learn a lot more and I think this will be a great opportunity to repent and to start working harder. It will be and has been hard saying goodbye today but I know the lord will watch over this place. I have become great friends with my companion and I have confidence in him I know he will do new and better things in the area. So that's why for this week I chose a classic scripture for our family 1 nephi 3 : 7. I don't know how I will be as a zone leader or in Bogota but I know the Lord will prepare the way for me and for all of us if we are willing to go forth and do what he has asked of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment