Monday, October 12, 2015

Here o mas alla

Well This last week was really fun but hard at the same time. The week started off super slow but in the last three days week kick butt and we're able see this week come to past. We have been finding a lot of new people to teach and that is my biggest goal for this next week to find a ton of new people. The transfers are this upcoming Sunday  So it looks like it could possibly be my last week in this little pueblito but that's ok I feel ready now. I just want to leave the area as best as I can for the new elder that will come and that they can have alot more success than I had here. It will be like leaving the family again with some of the people, but just like with you guys I know I will see them all again wether it be here o mas alla.  



No comments:

Post a Comment