Monday, October 6, 2014

Trying To Become The Best Missionary I Can Be

This last week was a pretty hard one for the work. I'm trying to become the best missionary I can and this week I learned a lot of new things that I need to be doing a lot better. I'm trying really hard to lose myself out here. It's hard some days, but this weekend was really nice. Saturday I got to watch conference in English!!  It was so sweet, there were alot of things I needed to hear this week and I swear some of those were meant just for me! I got all the stuff in the mail Gracie's letter made me laugh so hard. Tell her they do have candy here. I love you all so much. Tell Grandma Hoskins that I love her and she better be there when I get home. The house looks really good!  Thanks for all the pictures. I didn't bring my camera today so no pics from me! But I did buy a mini pumpkin last week and drew a face on him and a little missionary plaque. Haha I'm going to miss Halloween! I think I'm going to buy some more decorations. I had to buy a new watch, the straps broke on Grandpa's so tell him sorry! It was starting to stink way bad too though. The leather straps and the heat didn't go together...  it also turned black!! haha!  ... Love you all so much!

Elder Chavez

** Mason has challenged our family to hold Family Home Evening every week ... like a real family home evening, Not just hanging out and being together!  Life can get busy and it can be hard to organize or plan a full lesson.  Mason suggested reading the Mormon messages each week.  This is What he does each week.  It's quick and easy.  He promises it will make a difference.  So I am passing the challenge on to those who read this ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment