Monday, December 15, 2014

People Actually Came To Church!

Well we started to get to know the area a lot better and who we are actually teaching, This was one of the first weeks where I actually got people to come to church. We had three people come to church, and we actually hit almost all of our goals this last week which was awesome! It's been really hard with this companion,  Not because we don't get along we actually get along really good laughing alot in the streets. But it's hard because I feel l like I'm the senior companion when I'm not. Haha He's from Colombia sorry I left that out last week, but from way up north somewhere. It's hard because I have been the one remembering everything. With Elder Mizari he always just took control of the lessons, of the planning, of everything. But now, I'm the one who calls and confirms stuff, plans the lessons, it's hard. But at the same time I am really grateful. I feel like the Lord is really preparing me. I feel like I have actually grown so much in these last two weeks here. Once I noticed it a lot more in the lessons, I have been putting so much more focus into theses people and their lives So I'm praying that they can continue in their progress. I would like to see some pictures of the new car you got. That's sweet! Mom Don't worry about a car payment. This Gospel has blessings. Spiritual and Temporal, if we put everything we have in the lord we have his promise that we will come out on top. So just always have that faith that things will get better, because they will I know it. I love you guys so much I actually had an intercambio, which is when the district leader goes with another companion for the day. My companion is the District leader so he went with another elder. And I got to go with, Elder Tulseck, Remember him? Haha my friend from the CCM. It was a really fun long day. But we both got a little depressed in the night when we started to talk about our families. I hope all is well you guys. You are always on my mind I love you!

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment