Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Smashed Potatoes and Turkey Dogs

This week was pretty good, I was really bummed out yesterday because we had 9 people tell us that they were going to come to church and then no one came so that was really really frustrating. I don't know what more we can do with some of them. I also had my first interview with my mission president since being in the field. It was pretty good I guess.  It was really quick but his wife made us cookies so that was pretty sweet! I forgot my camera, but I have some pretty sweet pics for you. Dad's going to be proud of me ... I made Thanksgiving dinner for my whole house, I bought corn, peas and made smashed potatoes, and topped it off with turkey hot dogs. That's the only turkey they had here. haha!  I had to smash them with a cup that's all I had. But they tasted good. Love you all.

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment