Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween. This last week was pretty crazy and kinda hard to be honest but I was able to have some really awesome experiences. First off today, I went to the TEMPLE for the first time in over a year and it was awesome it was something that I really need, I was able to renew these awesome convenios with the Lord, I love that we can do that. We also had an emergency stake conference this week. And I was able to meet two 70s one was Elder Godoy who is in the area presidency  I have really admired him after he gave that talk on patrical blessings the one I sent you. So that was awesome and the conference was so powerful. Halloween was pretty fun here I have some pic's so I hope you all enjoy!
Love-
Elder Chavez
Halloween 2015



Good Friend Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment