Monday, September 22, 2014

Greatest Example

I had the best lesson yesterday! We taught a family who are all members except the dad. He likes me a ton! He always talks to me which is way nice. Sometimes people don't talk to me cause I'm the gringo. But we started talking about families and I shared Dad's story and how he changed for us.  The mom was in tears and he said he will read and try to gain a testimony. It was awesome. Tell dad he is the greatest example to me  in my entire life and that he is helping me everyday out here!

Love-
Elder Chavez
Trainer Elder Misari and Elder Chavez


Pday Snack


Nasty Bug bites!

B-day Card for Little Sister Izzy!

Shortest Hair cut EVER!
He asked for a # 3 to be used, not sure what happened?!
Still the cutest Missionary out there :)


Trainer Elder Misari and Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment